Thursday, December 13, 2012

2welve Days of Christmas: Day 4 Graphic T-Shirts

For Day 4 of the 2welve Days of Christmas I want graphic t-shirts.
 
 
 
 
 
 
I love t-shirts and graphic t-shirts are right up my alley. They can be dressed up or down, and add a little more to an outfit than a plain t-shirt.

 
 
Of course this is not REAL Chanel. Do I care? Absolutely not. I love this shirt, and I know some of you snooty ladies will too.
 
 
 
I have a confession to make. I got a thing for Batman. All black everything and a fly car? Yes please! This shirt has sequins, need I say more?
 
 
 
 
 
Yes, I am still a fan of The Notorious B.I.G. and this shirt is great. I have a toddler that I am teaching how to read, so this will be for adult-only functions.

 
 
Who doesn’t love Karl? He is the man, and this shirt is too cute. I love it.
 
 
 
 
There isn’t much to say about this t-shirt. Its cute and simple and makes me reminisce about the days I used to go out with my friends to “Jamaica Gold” Ha!
 
 
 
 
I’m an 80’s baby, and this screams 80’s. Push it real good.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment