Wednesday, December 12, 2012

2welve Days of Christmas: Day 3 Red Bag

For day 3 of the 2welve Days of Christmas I need a new bag.
 
 

 


I have purses in every color under the rainbow, except red. Yes this is ridiculous, since a red bag is a staple color. I think my hesitation with actually getting a red bag has been the fact that I can get a little lazy when it comes to switching purses and I can’t carry a red bag every single day of the week.
 
 


This is the bag of my dreams (and my hubby’s nightmares). This bag is super big with dimensions at 16.5"W x 14.2"H x 8.3"D, 6 inch handle drop and gold hardware
 
 

 


This is a very classic looking bag that can be worn as a tote or a cross body. The new version of the Hamilton is made with a thicker more sturdy leather so it doesn’t slouch like previous version. This bag features gold hardware and measures 14 1/4"W x 12 3/4"H x 5 3/4"D. It only has a 4 inch handle drop, but there is a detachable strap with an 11 inch drop.

 
 
This bag looks like a Bottega Veneta minus the huge price tag of course. It features vegan leather a 6 inch handle drop and dimensions of 18.5" x 19.5" x 5"
 
 
This bag is big too (can you tell I love big bags?) It features a 4 inch handle drop (which can be expanded by cinching the bag, with dimensions of 15½'' W 9''H x 5''D. The only bad thing about this bag is that it can currently only be found on Gilt.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment