Monday, December 10, 2012

2welve Days of Christmas: Day 1 Sequins

Instead of my usual wishlist, I decided to do a 2welve days of Christmas list instead.
 
 
 
 
 
 

As you all know, I love my sparkle, and there is no better time to bring on the shine than the holiday season. I have a few sequined items in my closet, but I have been looking to add more, and these items are high priorities on my list.
 
 

 
 
 
 
There are sequinned pieces in every color of the rainbow, but I tend to stick with basic black because I know it never goes out of style. When going for major impact, I would rock the blazer and the pants (sans the top). If I am looking for something a little more understated I would rock the top with some jeans. You can also wear any one of these items seperately. Need inspiration? Check out some of my faves rocking their sequins
 
Beyonce in Dereon
 
Khloe Kardashian Odom in Rag & Bone
 
Kylie Jenner, JLo (Siwy) Chrissy Teigen (Reem Acra)

No comments:

Post a Comment