Monday, November 5, 2012

Shorts for Winter

I spotted Ashanti getting her Executive Producer on for FuseTV and died over her outfit.

 
 
 
 







 
At first glance I was certain she was rocking shorts and opaque tights. Then I realized she is wearing a pair of splurgeworthy leather chaps from R13.
 
 
 
 
 
The pants are made of elasticized leather and denim and come with a hefty $795 price tag. While I absolutely love the look, $800 is not it! I figured I could recreate the look with denim shorts atop my trusty pair of faux leather pants or even with a pair of opaque tights. Shorts in the winter is not 100% ideal if you live in colder climates, and its not the greatest idea now in L.A. with temps clocking 90+ degrees in November. But I am loving the look of it. Check out a few ladies rocking shorts in winter below.







 
If you have money to blow and want the R13 pants get them here. Would you rock shorts in the Winter?



1 comment:

  1. Hello can any of these items be bought? I like the grey shorts and jacket.

    ReplyDelete