Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Shoe Crazy: Leopard Flats

I was browsing the web the other day for leopard hair calf flats, I was PUMPED when I saw these Giacomorelli flats. That is until...
 
I saw the $576 price tag. I will walk a country mile for a killer shoe, and it doesn't particularly matter what brand it is, as long as the quality is good. I also have to be comfortable with the price, and for something so trendy, $576 is just not a smart choice. I am a huge fan of Steve Madden and pretty much everything he does, and was THANKING the heavens for him when I came across the Missfitt shoe on his website here.
 
 
 
 
 
At $130 they are beating the Giacomorelli flats HANDS DOWN! If you've got money to blow get the Giacomorelli Leopard Print Pony Skin Flats here .  If you need ideas on what to pair your leopard flats with check out what I've put together below.
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment